SecureIT offers multiple managed security services with the focus of protecting our customers
To properly protect it’s important to continuously identify new and existing vulnerabilities whether those are in technology, processes or people’s security awareness. It’s also important to realise to what extent those vulnerabilities can lead to when exploited, in terms of damage, liability and cost. Therefore our arsenal includes multiple ways of attacking our customers and what matters most to them.
Then we help our customers find ways to implement appropriate security measures to mitigate risk and the threat of cyber criminals.
We have multiple methods of dealing with those risks and securing our customers
SecureIT manages this for its customers
- regularly conduct social engineering such as phishing attacks on our customers
- regulary conduct internal and external vulnerability scans on our customer environments
- provide concise actionable prioritized results that lead to a stronger security posture
- conduct research on the deep and dark web for risks to our customers
- provide services that discover sensitive and regulatory data in our customers environment
- provide security awareness training materal to strengthen the first and last line of defense
- conduct penetration tests to identify exploitable weaknesses and show the potential derived impact
SecureIT strengthens customers security posture by
- assessing their security status on a regular basis
- helping them increase their security posture via consultation and guidance in risk reduction, awareness, implementing appropriate security architectures & designs and best practices, and by providing advanced security tools and services
- verifying their security status on a regular basis
- providing advanced endpoint security solutions that secure the endpoint and its user and relevant access privileges such as administrative privileges, the traffic to and from, applying all security patches and by detecting and preventing known and unknown threats
- providing 24/7 services that monitor and alert, analyse and correlate security events, and finally detect and respond to threats taking place
Those are comprised of several categories
It should be everyone’s goal to have a security posture that is focused on detection and prevention, but dealing with threats before they happen requires a scalable threat intelligence system, monitoring, analysis, correlation and response. We can help you identify what your weaknesses are by conducting advanced real world attacks on your company. We discover where you stand and help you protect your technical infrastructure and people through our authorized simulation attacks and in that way deal with emerging threats before they happen.